Day of Your Surgery or Procedure
- Arrive promptly at the scheduled time. This will allow adequate time for all necessary admission procedures.
- Please bring your insurance with photo ID or driver's license. If special financial arrangements are necessary, please call the facility prior to admission.
- Be sure to bring any paperwork your doctor gave you, such as test results or your medical history, and a list of medications you are taking.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing.
- Upon arrival, you will change into a gown and slippers which we provide. Only cotton underpants and socks can be worn under gown when applicable. You will be asked to remove all jewelry, contact lenses, dentures, and any prosthesis.
Please click the links below to get specific pre-op, surgery and post-op instructions: